Welcome to Xtreme Productivity
Inspiring Bold Leadership for a Better World!
Ever wonder how other successful leaders in high-tech get their "real" work done during the day, have time to think strategically and drive greater business results -- and still manage to make it home on time for dinner?
Sound impossible in your do-more-with-less always-on work world? It’s not!
Simply by tweaking your approach to the way you work, you can create the time and the space to think bigger and act bigger. The result: accelerate your career, set yourself apart from the competition, boost your business results and have more time for life beyond work.
Discover how to:
- Get clarity on what you really want and take big bold action to get you there
- Play to your strengths to drive more productive results, with less effort
- Increase your focus on strategic issues
- Articulate your unique professional value and create your own Personal Brand
- Increase your ability to influence and drive change through the organization via compelling communication, shared-leadership models, negotiation and networking
- Get more leverage from your teams, empowering them to take on more responsibility and accountability
- Build sustainable systems that support your strategic, personal and professional goals
- Have more time to live your life.
Why listen to me? Hello, my name is Anne Raymond and I worked in high-tech for 14 years leading global technical and business teams before I became coach. Now I focus on helping go-getters like you who want to accelerate their career, and build a strong foundation for success with both sanity and sustainability. I am passionate about assisting high-tech leaders succeed in this global ultra-competitive, fast paced environment. It is so easy to get bogged-down with the everyday but with my help, you can optimize the way you operate, giving you more time to think -- and act -- bigger. You’ll have renewed focus on strategy and innovation, making yourself and your company more competitive.Xtreme Productivity Coaching Programs